Author(s): COLLINS MAPS
A beautifully illustrated picture atlas designed to take children on an exciting journey around the world.
The atlas opens with the continents, then presents a world view of countries before exploring deeper into each country and the exciting places to visit within each.
- The maps are clear, colourful and perfect for children to explore the world and let their imaginations run riot.
- Illustrated by Steve Evans.
- This book is ideal for home or school and finding out more about the world whilst also helping to develop essential reading skills.
- Clear, colourful, highly informative, illustrated mapping designed for young readers.
- Arranged by continent for easy reference.
- Facts about the world we live in are included on each spread.
PUBLICATION JUNE 2019