Author(s): Allison Parrish; Adam Simon; Tim Szetela
Recommended by Mensa Mind Games®
· The Kickstarter-funded, uniquely fragmented word game
· Intuitive and fun for 2-8 players of all skill levels (ages 8 and up)
· Includes 120 cards, 16 tokens, and nifty fold-out rules and poster
· Carefully crafted to make it easy to form longer, more common words
· Variable deck with a fresh linguistic experience every game
Every letter counts in a game of Rewordable. Each of the 120 cards has been selected for optimal word crafting. Build a new word and be rewarded. Or add to other players' words to steal their points. Create the largest lexicon of words by the end of the game to become the Rewordable champion.
· 120 cards with one-, two-, and three-letter sequences, selected through linguistic research, computational analysis, and extensive playtesting
· 16 tokens add different goals, strategies, and rewards to every game
· Nifty fold-out rules with easy to follow how-to-play diagrams
PUBLICATION DECEMBER 2017
Team Rewordable met as students at New York University's Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP). Since graduating, they each have worked in diverse sectors of media, technology, education, and games, reuniting now to bring Rewordable to you.